At the very core of social and economic life, we come across human beings in one of these three modes: in the employer’s position or the employee’s role, or –unfortunately- in the position of the unemployed. The complicated network that is constructed by relations of employer and employee; new types of labor contracts as the products of current labor law; labor unions; employer’s unions and their associations with the state; relations of social insurant and social state, composes the main study field of Department of Labor Social Security Law.
While becoming more developed and complicated, the working relations at the center of economic and social life become the subject of strenuous legal disputes and continuously developing and changing legal regulations that must be strictly followed. Therefore providing a full complement to our students regarding these fields before their graduation is endeavored and aimed in the courses of the Department.
- LW 427 Bireysel İş Hukuku
- LW 440 Toplu İş Hukuku
- LW 438 Sosyal Güvenlik Hukuku
- LW 422 Uluslararası ve Avrupa İş Hukuku
- LW 506 Genel Sağlık Sigortası
- ÖH 516 İş Sözleşmesi ve Türleri
- ÖH 564 İş Hukukunda Üçlü İş İlişkileri
- ÖH 579 İş Güvencesi ve İşe İade Davaları
- ÖH 601 İş Hukukunun Güncel Sorunları I
- ÖH 606 İş Hukukunun Güncel Sorunları II